Landlord/Tenant Law (Aka Real Estate Management Law)
The attorneys at Scafidi Juliano, LLP represent landlords, property management companies and tenants alike. We have experience representing a range of clients including landlords that own two-families, to property management companies that oversee thousands of apartments.
This practice area is not limited to residential properties—on a regular basis, we handle commercial leasing matters, for both landlords and tenants.
Work in this area of the law may include:
- Lease review, preparation, and/or negotiation;
- Assistance with affordable and subsidized housing matters;
- Defense of criminal matters related to alleged housing/building code violations;
- Representation in discrimination matters; and
- General advice and counsel on any day-to-day matters that landlords may need to address